Download Is Lasik Right for Me? Making the Decision.
Wondering if LASIK is right for you?
The best candidates for LASIK surgery meet the following criteria:
- 18 years of age or older
- Need glasses or contacts to see clearly
- Have relatively stable vision over the last 18 months
- Have a healthy cornea, retina and eye pressure
- Have no other major eye diseases
- Have no evidence of collagen vascular, autoimmune or immunodeficiency disease
- Are not pregnant or nursing
- Have realistic expectations of what surgery can accomplish
Complete the form to download Is LASIK right for Me? Making the Decision and learn more about the LASIK laser vision correction procedure and the most advanced form of blade-free LASIK treatment available today.
Illinois Eye Center, with locations in Peoria* and Washington, serves Peoria, Washington and the surrounding communities including Bloomington, Canton, East Peoria, Galesburg, Macomb, Morton, Pekin, Peru, Springfield and more.
*LASIK is only peformed at the Peoria location.